Friday, October 19, 2012

Extra Life 2012 Plan!


Thank you all for your support for my Extra Life campaign. This year I was able to captain the Zenescope Comics Extra Life team and couldn't be more excited. We are doing very well, but can still use more support. 

I have decided to open my game schedule up to you.
Donate $24 or more, and you can decide what I will play for an hour. 

Games to choose from:

Castle Crashers
NBA Jam
NFL Blitz
Super Ghouls and Ghosts
Mario (various games)
Vectorman
LittleBigPlanet 2
Madden 2013
Sleeping Dogs
Dishonored
Gears of War 3
Mass Effect 3
Saints Row the Third
Duke Nukem Forever
ModNation Racers
The Walking Dead
Mafia 2
Uncharted 3
Borderlands 2
MLB 12 the Show
God of War (various games)
Infamous (various games)
Naught Bear: Panic in Paradise
PacMan
Kirby (various games)

Also, if you request a game I can download, I will either play a demo or trial of the game, if it's available. 

1 comment: