Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Saints Row IV: Save Asha Gameplay Walkthrough


It's time to begin what I have been waiting to do for quite sometime... gameplay walkthroughs!

Excited to see what a game has to offer but need to see it before buying? Now you can check out the videos I'm posting and the games I'm playing to get a sense of if it's a game for you.

The first walkthrough I've completed is for Saints Row IV's mission to Save Asha.

This missions is a spoof on Metal Gear Solid, and a solid one at that. Give it a look and let me know what you think.



I'm excited to have the ability to Stream, as well as capture gameplay footage. It's not going to be the best quality out there, but it will be continuous content, especially when the new consoles hit the market. 

Want this game, or any other for that matter? Use my Amazon link and shop like crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment