Monday, April 23, 2012

Comic Company - The Web Series

Well, I can say I've been busy, and it is all thanks to the awesome job I have with Zenescope. With the direction from my boss, and stretching my improv chops, I have been able to get back into acting. We have launched a new web series "Comic Company", as a way for fans and newcomers of comic books alike to get a sense of Zenescopes character. We want the fans to get to know us as people, and our personalities, but we also wanted to give them a great series. As the marketing manager, this is just an extra-curricular project, but it is a great project to be a part of.

So, check it out!

EPISODES OF COMIC COMPANY!

PITCH MEETING

CLEANING UP

Let me know what you think!

I'll continue to add the videos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment