Tuesday, April 19, 2011

July 14, 2010

Hey everyone. After years of enjoying the content on IGN, i thought it was about time to introduce myself. I am not too active on the boards because I am not won to war over games, but more celebrate them. As you will tell from my tags, i am an owner of all three next-gen consoles and really appreciate them all for their own special features. I am a newlywed and have a very supportive wife, who has been both a friend and a partner to me for 5 years before we were married.

I post today because I am from CT, and i now have a strong desire to join the gaming business. During a jobless stint, i nearly moved up to MA just to work as an intern for Harmonix. Now, unfortunately, I have too much to risk by just packing my bags and reaching for my dream. I am employed and am enjoying my job. I represent a University and recruit for numerous programs, which included a graduate program in game design.

I am currently signed up in the casting call for The Tester season 2, and will at least make it through to the next round. I guess what i am doing here is flushing out the world in front of me. As many of you, I love games but unlike some of you, it isn;t all jsut about the game, but for me it's about the amount of Me i can put into it. I fell in love with RPGs, sports games, and music games because they all allow you to place yourself in the game. My Shepard is me. Stephen Haberman is the best baseball player the world has ever seen in every season of The Show, but he is also the best QB, RB and LB in every season of Madden. Do I play on the hardest difficulty? Not always, especially in sporta games, I like to dominate. So, in PGs; I'm the good guy because I would want to save lives. I guess that is why I don't really get into the first person shooters as much. But, as a gamer, if you want to play with all your friends, you learn to deal with it.

So' I guess that's it for me to start. More about my search to join the gaming world and maybe a few thoughts on the games I'm playing. Talk to you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment