Tuesday, April 19, 2011

August 4, 2010 - Trophy Hunting

So, I just finished a month of gaming in which I was a part of a trophy whore war. I went from 561 to 831 trophies. It was a repectable number, but then i realized i blew everone out of the water. The next closest in the contest got under 100 trophies. The 3rd place gamer got 30 trophies, played every other day and he is currently working part-time and is single. I am married , work full time and own all three systems so i wasn't always jsut playing Playstation. It makes me a little nervous because I basically live on IGN and play games religiously when i get home.

Now, in a regular month, I simply play games daily and usually beat about a game or two a month. (July I beat, not platinumed, Ghostbusters, Modnation Racers, Transformers:WfC, GOW3, Linger in Shadows, episodes 1-3 in Tales from Monkey Island, Buzz Quizz tv (67%), Tiger woods 11 (80%) , Shatter, and Infamous) Fun month, and my wife helped a bit as well with some multiplayer stuff.
Anyways, I'd like to get a barometer from anyone about how much they play on their own time and whether I play a lot or that my competitors were jokes.

I wonder how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment