Friday, March 2, 2012

MLB 12 The Show Deal Details


Yesterday, thankfully, Sony announced plans to offer a $20 discount to customers who purchase both MLB 12 The Show on PS3 and PS Vita to help promote the cross game play functionality of the game.




The Show will b the first game that supports save support to allow you to play through modes of the game on the PS3 and continue on the Vita. Now, the Metal Gear Solid Collection did allow for you to move your save from one system to another, but didn't make it all that easy. Hopefully The Show will make the process fast so you can be switching between systems with ease. I am surprised the Vita does not yet support the cloud save functionality that the PS3 does for Playstation Plus members, but who's to say a firmware update couldn't fix that.

I bought a PS3 for The Show game series and I enjoy playing it year to year, but this cross game play functionality really is what sucked me in about the Vita. I can't wait to try it out.

Here's the original announcement on the Playstation Blog:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/01/pick-up-mlb-12-the-show-on-ps3-and-ps-vita-save-20/

I have not seen any information about this deal at retailers but I'll e sure to keep an eye out for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment