Thursday, December 1, 2011

Big News! Coming Soon

I don't like to be a tease but I don't want to announce anything before it's set in stone. As you have read over the past year, I have been working very hard to make a name for myself as a writer, social media voice, and break into the entertainment industry in some way. Social media has been a great place for me to connect with like-minded people and stretch my creative legs. I have shared my opinions on what has led me to succeed, even if my successes have been small.

2011 has been a year of surprising growth for me, but also a lot of change. I have moved to another state, changed jobs, gone from a blogger to a freelance journalist, and covered major industry events. These were great experiences that have taught me some valuable lessons. Lessons that  hope to put into practice soon . All of it has been leading up to something. Up until recently, I didn't know what that something was until recently.

I can't wait to tell you all more, and will do so as soon as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment