Monday, June 27, 2011

Connect Through Games!

So, I have been really trying to knock home the point about getting connected to other gamers and really growing your network, but I have to admit something. I almost never play multiplayer games with people I don't know. I mean that I sign online and play, but I generally will not invite someone into a game that I have not met in person.

So...

Today I am making a small effort to change that. Please see this list of gamer tags and user names to add to your friends lists. Don't hesitate to invite me to a game, or check in to see what I have. I currently own quite a few MP downloadable games on XBLA and PSN on top of a large assortment of retail titles. I am always looking for someone to compare achievements or trophies with, so that's one way I like to connect.

So, here are my user names and friends codes.

Xbox Live: Goatee

Playstation Network: Goateesox

Steam: Themarriedgamer

Gamecenter: Themarriedgamer

3DS: 0731-4841-1608

Add me and make sure to let me know who you are so that I can accept your friend request or, if need be, return the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment