I thought since many of us are avid gamers, we may also lose sight of that fact that we are actually very lucky. Our hobby and our passion can bring us happiness unlike any other. We are entertained, rewarded, touched and even social on occasion through gaming.
I thought I would just spread the word on some of the funnest games out there and how to enjoy them fully!
1. LittleBigPlanet - get some friends, learn how to slap one another and hold your breathe until you pop. After you stop peeing yourself from laughing so hard, play a level or two. If you decided not to play a level, see how many tails you can stick to your friend's sackboy.
2. Borderlands - If you have a friend who has played through this already, then ask the to level you up. You can power up from level 1-10 in about 5 minutes and the experience in this game leads to an ending everyone has to experience to appreciate. (yes, I do think the ending is awesome)
3. Assassin's Creed 2 - For those who can't get enough of collecting, there are collectables a plenty in this game and luckily a beautiful world to explore whilst finding them. This is what Crackdown could have been if it took any time to develop a story. Collect the night away with hidden glyphs, feathers and eagle eye locations.
4. Gears of War 2 - Horde mode. PHENOMENAL! Go in with a group of friends and enjoy the mass bloodshed. Nothing is more fun than mowing down enemies.
5. New Super Mario Bros Wii - nostalgia at its finest, 4 players can play through these levels, and don't forget you can also cause a little mischief amongst yourselves. I love jumping on top of another player to get to the next platform as they plummet to their death.
What games do you think are FUN?